16 August, 2010

Urban Legend



"I'm in a movie a scene..."

Ultramagnetic MC's - Watch Me Now


Four years ago I was asked to lead a French movie production company (360 Creative) through the historic and iconic basketball playgrounds of Philadelphia...and after a brief meeting, my role changed from that of Lewis and Clark, to Denzel Washington.

Last Friday the film debuted at the Apollo Theater in Harlem...and the rest is history.

Silver Screen

It's been a while since that encounter, and it seems like yesterday when I met Thibaut and Flore on 96th and Amsterdam in New York City...yet it was a meeting that forever sealed the dreams I had of being on television from my youth. The best part of my experience in making the movie, and watching it was that a lot of my friends made some cameo appearances...you know who you are...we did it!

I've have been blessed throughout my career, and this was another example of how I was able to take my passion of TV/film and combine it with the unique affinity that I have with sneakers. Life is both difficult, and good!

See you at the movies!

No comments: