01 July, 2012

Old School


"Give him an old face..."

Jay-Z - Streets is Talking

By now most people have seen the new Pepsi Max campaign, starring current Rookie of the Year Kyrie Ivring. For those of you like my sister that live under a rock...allow me to tell you how entertaining it is. It is by far one of the best commercials that I've seen in quite sometime, and I used to work for an advertising agency...but you don't have to take my word for it.

Future Star

Irving has an intriguing story of family unity, success, and sadness. In him, the Cavaliers franchise will have something to celebrate, and soon. Cleveland selected Dion Waiters last week in the draft, and I have a feeling that Waiters and Irving will complement one another's game very well.

Until the season begins, it would be nice to see if Kyrie's Uncle Drew shows up at some playgrounds and courts around the country to get buckets!

Stay tuned sports fans.



Words and picture: @axgilbert

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You can follow Uncle Drew on Twitter @ThisIsUncleDrew

Unknown said...

Good looking Joshua, I actually put the link for his account in the story. Uncle Drew is the man!