07 April, 2009

The Adventures of Dwyane Wade


"I'm more of the...trips to Florida..."

Kanye West - Flashing Lights

Last week I stumbled across a video on YouTube that invoked childhood memories of playing basketball all day until the street lights went out. I was so intrigued at what I saw that I decided to get involved and do a little good old fashioned research.

Competition

Dwyane Wade is not only a great athlete, and humanitarian, but he is also someone that I consider a friend. He gives directly from his heart, and people like that are far, few, and in between. So to make a long story short, Wade has game...as well as the championship hardware to prove it. 

Nevertheless, billionaire Charles Charles MaGalls has ignored all reason and logic, by sending out a personal challenge to the man we call Flash...in a match of one on one. The rules are simple...game goes to 10 by 1, and you must win by 2. However judging from the MVP season D Wade is having, you would either have to be an elite player, or insane to issue a duel of such proportions...but I've been around the game for a long time, and just when I thought I'd seen it all, in comes MaGalls from left field.

A wise person once said...quitting while you are ahead...isn't the same as quitting.

2 comments:

Mr Bru Cru said...

I couldn't have found a better answer...D Wade is definitely a class act. He handled that very mature/hood. I say hood cause he said "If he wants to put his money up, I'll take it" LOL but he also said he's wasting his time which is what I was thinking. Great post Ant...way to get back to us with the response Ha ha.

Unknown said...

Hey its only right to get D Wade's reaction...and judging by what he said, I think he played it fairly.