04 April, 2009

Mission Impossible


"Ain't no way that you gonna win..."

Twista - Impossible

Billionaire Charles Charles MaGalls is on an ego trip. I mean how else would I begin to describe the challenge that he has issued to Dwyane Wade? I've often heard how unhappy people with money are...but this is something totally different.

Heart

A few weeks ago McGalls Industries Global CEO took out advertisements in Miami to ask Wade to a duel, in one of the only venues that matters when it comes to bragging rights...the outdoor courts. The game is to 10 by 1, and you must win by 2. I grew up playing ball, as I still enjoy the game today, but when people call you out, the best thing to do is to let your game do the talking. 

The video above is of footage that was taken last week after a Heat home win...as you can see Flash doesn't have much to say because he knows that talk and advertising mean nothing...and if and when these two square off on the blacktop, I know that the outcome was over before it began.

Charles Charles MaGalls has grit, and I like his determination, but he's a billionaire, so he should stick to what he does best within the global market, and relax on the tough talk to the potential league MVP.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey AG is he for real? So when will they play?

Ms. Gilbert said...

I think Dwyane Wade needs to be more careful about who he lets that close to him. The man was obviously crazy. You just never know in these days and times if a person has a knife or even a gun.

Mr Bru Cru said...

I was hesitant to give my feedback on this one, because I just have no words for what I just saw LOL. Whether he is for real or not, that's no way for a Billionaire to act...maybe it's all a joke. I love the game of Basketball, and still play it..and I'd definitely play Charles one-on-one for his billions. It annoys me how people wih money can just walk up to NBA superstars and talk smack...I'd give anything to play anyone in the NBA just for fun...this guy just wants attention. RIP to Charles Charles McGalls game...cause from his dribbling mimics...I can tell he's no baller. Great post A.G.

Unknown said...

Hey mom, and everyone...I'm currently at the Miami Heat game in DC, so I'll be sure to speak to Dwyane about this matter. Details will follow later next week.

Anonymous said...

Yo Mr. MaGalls - are you for real?
Wade will crush you.

Unknown said...

I'm met Charles a few times, He's crazy. I just didn't realize how crazy until I saw the billboard.

Unknown said...

Yo this is crazy funny what the hell is this cat thinking?

Chris Cason said...

I'm glad some billionaire's can still have fun even at the expense of potentially getting embarrassed.

Aaron Rester said...

I used to play against Charles Charles (or as we called him, "Chuck Chuck") when we were kids. Trust me, he is the real deal on the blacktop.

Mr Bru Cru said...

OMG
I refuse to believe that "Chuck Chuck" is the "real Deal" on the Blacktop...he seems to be nice at ball the same way I can speak 20 languages...Not likely.